- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Article 1. DEFINITIONS
- 'Exhibitor' means any person, firm, company or organization who is identified on the front application.
- 'Exhibition' means 'Busan International Seafood & Fisheries EXPO 2022 (BISFE 2022).'
- 'Organizer' means BEXCO and 'Co-organizer' means KOREA FISHERY TRADE ASSOCIATION.
Article 2. APPLICATION & CONTRACT
- Upon acceptance of the application form by Organizer or Co-organizer, there shall be a contract subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- A deposit of 50% of the participation fee must be paid with the application form to Organizer or Co-organizer.
- Exhibitors hoping to make alterations to application or utility services should contact Organizer or Co-organizer immediately. Exhibitors shall be liable for any consequences arising from its failure to do so.
Article 3. PARTICIPATION FEE PAYMENT
- A shell scheme booth is USD2,300/booth(9㎡), and space only is USD1,800/9㎡. To apply space only, minimum 18㎡ are required.
- A 50% deposit of the total participation fee must be paid with the application form to Organizer, and the remaining balance must be paid in full by Sep. 30, 2022.
- If Exhibitor fails to pay to Organizer any sum of money when due, Organizer shall be entitled to take possession of or exercise a lien over any exhibit, fittings, machinery or other goods belonging to exhibitor which are situated on the booth or in the hall, and Organizer shall have the right to exercise any such lien by sale.
Article 4. PARTICIPATION FEE DETAILS
- Participation fee includes booth rental, 24 hour security services, hall passage cleaning, exhibition directory books, etc.
Article 5. BOOTH ALLOCATION
- Organizer shall allocate the booth under the consideration of order of application and payment received, nationality, products and services to be displayed, booth size, frequency of participation in Exhibition and any other reasonable standards.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend the floor plan or alter the exact location of the booths allocated to Exhibitor without incurring any liability to Exhibitor thereby.
Article 6. INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
- Installation and removal of Exhibition facilities shall be completed within the designated period. Exhibitor shall pay Organizer for any loss incurred due to delay in installation or any removal damage to Exhibition Hall made by Exhibitor.
Article 7. PROVISION OF INFORMATION TO ORGANIZER
- Exhibitor is obliged to provide all information that could reasonably be expected to be of importance in connection with Exhibition such as products to be displayed, booth construction, public relations materials, etc.
Article 8. OCCUPATION OF BOOTH AND STAFFING
- Exhibitor must staff their booth during Exhibition hour. Exhibit personnel may not stand in the aisles or hand out materials and must do so only within the allocated booth area. Organizer reserves the right to decline, prohibit or expel and exhibit item or service which is inappropriate or out of keeping with the character of Exhibition.
- In the event of a violation, Organizer has the right, without written notice to terminate its contract with Exhibitor, to evict Exhibitor at Exhibitor’s own risk and expense.
Article 9. INSURANC, SECURITY AND SAFTY
- Exhibitor must effect at his/her own cost full indemnity insurance against comprehensive general liability and all other usual risks in respect of loss, damage or accident. Organizer will arrange a general site security during Exhibition but will accept no liability for any loss or damage. Exhibits, fabrics and other decorative materials must have proven flame resistance in accordance with Fire and Safety Regulations of BEXCO. Organizer may restrict booth construction or displays when necessary.
Article 10. LIABILITY
- Exhibitor will be responsible for all damage to property and for any loss or injury caused by them, their employees, theft or other cause whatsoever, which will indemnify to Organizer against all claims and expenses arising from them.
Article 11. CANCLELATION BY ORGANIZER
- Organizer may cancel all or any part of Exhibition for any reason beyond its reasonable control, in which case Organizer will refund to Exhibitor a pro rata portion of any participation fees already paid to Organizer.
- However, in case of compelling reasons in particular force majeure, Organizer is entitled to postpone, shorten, partially or completely close or to cancel Exhibition, if and as far as the reasons are not in Organizer’s responsibility. In this case, Exhibitor is not entitled to receive any reimbursement, and Exhibitor shall not have any claim against Organizer in respect of any loss or damage.
Article 12. CANCELLATION BY EXHIBITOR
- Exhibition participation contract may be terminated by Organizer when Exhibitor either wishes to cancel his/her booth booking or fails to meet any of the payment obligations on the participation contract, then Organizer reserves the right to cancel the contract.
- If Exhibitor wishes to cancel the participation, request for reduction of booths, a written notice of such wish must be forwarded to Organizer 60 days prior to opening of Exhibition, and the previous deposit is not refundable.
- The cancellation of participation to Exhibition or reduction of booths within 60 days to the opening day of Exhibition is not permitted. If Exhibitor withdraws Exhibition due to circumstances beyond control, Exhibitor must pay 70% of the participation fee in cash to Organizer. If the cancellation is within 30 days to the opening day of Exhibition, 100% of the participation fee must be paid to Organizer in cash. If booth space is reduced, the net reduction will be treated as cancellation of that booth space.
Article 13. SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATION
- Organizer reserves the right to add or amend the terms and conditions when necessary. Exhibitors shall accept the additions, amendments and the regulation of BEXCO, and consider them as part of this 'Exhibition Terms and Conditions'.
Article 14. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- Any disputes that might occur between Organizer and Exhibitor concerning this “Exhibition Terms and Conditions” or mutual rights and obligations shall follow the decision of the competent court of the host.